Friday 4 January 2013

GOODBYE 2012!

So this is how I ended my 2012. A lot of movies,
 a lot of photoshop and a lot of good food.

This gif happened as a result of these new opaque ink neon pens I bought 
recently. I was just dying to try them out and once I started, I couldn't stop!
 The second one is just a random rotoscopy exploration 
and I was just fooling around with the nightvision handycam.




Sometimes after watching a really amazing film, you just feel like illustrating.
The first two illustrations were inspired from Life of Pi. 
That movie had some crazy crazy visuals. A complete visual treat.
 I just couldn't help myself, I had to use neon :D




These 2 were made after I watched Inception and Yellow Submarine.
I can never ever ever get bored of these 2 movies. My absolute favourites!


These are some very random illustrations.




The first one is a sketch of one of my friends while
we were having this really amazing midnight snack at Cama.
The second one is an illustration of Talvin Singh performing at NH7 Pune.
One of the craziest musicians at the craziest music festival!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.